Contemporary, with a retro twist, practical and surprisingly affordable.
Upto 3 Bedrooms
1 Kitchen Area
1 Lounge Area
Our lodges can be completely bespoke to your lifestyle or requirments.
The popular Accent park home is better than ever with a fresh new interior design scheme!
The exterior retains many of the popular features of its predecessor such as French doors to the fully glazed façade and feature CanExel cladding around the windows and to the roof dormer. A home designed to make the most of a view, the Accent lends itself perfectly to a decked area, giving the opportunity to open up the living space outside.
The spacious open-plan living area is contemporary and bright thanks to the feature glazing, vaulted, white-panelled ceiling and on-trend colour scheme of mustard, oatmeal and linen. Here, a corner sofa, a corner chaise and two large floor cushions provide comfort and style around a contemporary fire with stone effect surround. Scandinavian-style light oak furniture, rich, textured, full-length curtains and feature wallpaper in a retro, geometric pattern complete the styling.
The kitchen is semi-open plan, conveniently positioned next to the dining area. There’s plenty of storage space, a full complement of integrated appliances and space is lifted by feature lighting.
The bedrooms are warm and inviting with the same colour scheme that flows throughout. Hotel-style, wall-mounted headboards in a rich textured fabric, quietly emit quality, whilst contrasting bolsters and scatter cushions add style with a pinch of fun! The bathroom and en-suite are equally luxurious thanks to stylish vanity units with sit-on basins and illuminated mirrors.
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday park home are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel as standard (available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Panelled vaulted ceilings throughout
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.