West Well Park
Window To The Outdoors
Think of the perfect, cosy, holiday retreat where you can relax in style and comfort with all your family, including the four-legged, furry ones…
The Allure provides all this and much more! The striking exterior clad in beautiful larch (also available with CanExel cladding depending on the specification chosen), benefits from an architectural split-level roofline, feature lighting, full-height windows and two sets of bi-fold doors.
Not only is this beautiful lodge practical, it also has a wonderful warm, relaxed feel that make it a real home from home!
On entering through a welcoming, country-style front door, all family members are catered for. There’s a boot seat, plenty of storage and there’s also a dog shower*! No need for dirty paws to traipse through into the main living space, but if they do, it doesn’t matter thanks to a practical choice of laminate flooring.
Through into the master bedroom and waxed oak furniture creates a lovely homely feel. A comfortable chair sits next to full-height windows to make this a room with a view, and beautiful feature wallpaper, compliments the colour-way that flows through from the main living area.
Through into the spacious open-plan living space with its white panelled vaulted ceilings and there’s a wonderful warm and cosy feel. The snug, which benefits from extensive feature glazing and includes a comfy love seat and beanbag, provides a wonderful space to snuggle down with a good book. Through into the lounge and there’s a comfortable sofa and two cosy armchairs to sink into. Here, two sets of bi-fold doors allow natural light to flood in; a fantastic feature for making the most of a view and to extend the living space outside.
The kitchen, which includes a full array of integrated appliances, provides the perfect space to rustle up a feast and includes a large walk-in pantry. A central workspace between the kitchen and dining area, with hob and island extractor, not only provide practicality, but also creates a sociable environment; what better for spending time with family and friends.
Next to the kitchen, a country-style extending dining table is over-lit by a designer box pendant light, creating a lovely relaxed space to wile away the hours over a hearty meal and a glass of wine or two!
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday lodge are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Split level roof-line
- Two sets of bi-fold doors to the lounge area
- Full-height feature glazing to the snug and master bedroom
- The Allure Deluxe as shown is clad in larch; the standard Allure includes CanExel cladding
- Extended soffit to both elevations, feature lighting to the front elevation
- Country-style front door
- White panelled vaulted ceilings throughout and internal feature beam
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Snug with full-height windows, skylight, love seat, beanbag, set of three rattan trunk benches, designer wall-lights and larch built-in bookshelves with feature wallpaper behind
- Entrance with dog shower facilities, large bench with wicker storage baskets, mirror with coat hooks, washing machine and additional storage. This model is also available with a standard utility room / entrance at no extra cost.
- Lounge with two sets of bi-fold doors, Elliot style lounge suite and cottage-style white painted furniture with lime-washed tops including a coffee table, sideboard and TV unit
- Kitchen with large walk-in pantry, ceramic sink and central work space between the kitchen and dining areas with five-burner hob and island extractor
- Integrated premium branded appliances including a fridge freezer, microwave, single electric oven and dishwasher
- Fitted Deli style Legno Mussel kitchen units with soft / self close doors and drawers.
- The Allure Deluxe as shown includes a Corian Burled Beach worktop; the standard Allure includes a laminate worktop
- White cottage style extending dining table with lime-washed top and two benches; dining area over-lit by a designer box pendant light
- Kansas laminate flooring and Tartan Lana Berry fully lined curtains and Roman blinds to the main living space
- Large master bedroom with full height windows, waxed oak king-size bedstead, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers, freestanding gents and hanging wardrobes and large mirror and Pavilion style fuschia upholstered chair
- En-suite with fitted 1700 bath, quadrant shower cubicle with minimalist handset and Hampton vanity unit with counter-top basin
- Second bedroom with white painted twin beds, freestanding wardrobe, bedside cabinet and mirror
- Family shower room with Hampton vanity unit with counter-top basin and large walk-in shower with minimalist handset
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
* The Allure and Allure Deluxe are also available with a standard utility room instead of a dog shower at no extra cost.
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.