Anniversary brings with it a completely new concept in layout and interior design.
Upto 3 Bedrooms
1 Kitchen Area
1 Lounge Area
Our lodges can be completely bespoke to your lifestyle or requirments.
Designed by the manufacturer to celebrate their 50th Anniversary, the award-winning Anniversary brings with it a completely new concept in layout and interior design.
The distinctive exterior has a lovely bright and welcoming feel and benefits from boxed out windows, pale blue cladding detail (other colour options available), a feature front door under a central, recessed roof dormer, Juliet balcony railings and a unique sun-room with feature glazing.
Inside the clever floor plan allows flexibility with folding doors giving the option to open up the living space or to have separate rooms. The master bedroom with its inspired layout continues with this theme and provides practical areas; and then through into the en-suite where there is not only a bath but a shower too!
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday park home are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel as standard (available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Panelled vaulted ceilings throughout
- Feature front door under a central recessed roof dormer
- Boxed out windows with feature pale blue cladding
- Sun-room with feature glazing including a large sky light, French doors and full height glazing to each exterior wall
- Juliet Balcony railings to the master bedroom
- Generous entrance hall with practical coat seat
- Large lounge separated from the kitchen / dining area by bi-fold doors
- Sun room with 2 seater sofa, tub chair and lamp table
- Study with shaker style, cream units and office chair (available on selected floor plans)
- Feature pendant lighting to the kitchen and lounge
- Lounge with Berwick style fabric lounge suite and cabinet furniture including a large sideboard and coffee table
- Feature fire with stone effect surround
- Range cooker with hob and matching range hood
- Integrated kitchen appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory Vienna style fitted kitchen units
- Fully lined linen curtains with tie backs and lined Roman Blinds
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Large master bedroom with dressing area set behind a half height feature wall framing a Kingsize bed
- En-suite with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Family shower room
- Fitted furniture to bedrooms including wardrobes with sliding doors to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Co-ordinated bed sets, scatter cushions and curtains
- Full-length, fully lined curtains in bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the en-suite and shower room
Please note: this home now comes as standard with sliding shower doors rather than a walk-in shower.
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.