West Well Park
Luxury & Contemporary
The Atrium luxury lodge is a breath of fresh air with its cool contemporary interior design and spacious central living space.
Clad in CanExel (available in a range of other colours and claddings), the exterior has a wonderful holiday vibe thanks to bi-fold doors to the living area and French doors to each bedroom.
Designed especially to make the most of a view, the bi-fold doors open up the living space on a warm sunny day to extend the living area outside, and skylights to the kitchen and lounge areas allow light to flood in throughout the day.
If you’re looking for a contemporary luxury lodge with holiday practicality and style that offers something a little bit different, look no further!
The interior layout is practical and luxurious. The living area with its white panelled ceiling and soft neutral colour scheme, highlighted with hints of the ocean, gives a true holiday feel and provides the perfect space to kick back and relax. Stylish furniture includes a comfortable corner sofa and armchair, coffee table and dining table with benches.
To the kitchen the luxury continues with a full array of integrated appliances and plenty of storage and worktop space. Set behind a half height wall it’s a sociable space too!
The master bedroom suite is spacious and light. Two fitted wardrobes provide enough hanging space for those who like to pack for every eventuality and a central dressing table with drawers provides even more storage space and a practical area to get ready. A large double bed and coordinated headboard, scatter cushions and curtains in contemporary grey and soft gold fabrics finish the look.
Through into the master bedroom en-suite and there’s not only a bath but a shower too. Contemporary sit-on basins on wall-hung vanity units add style and sophistication and the layout and soft neutral colour scheme works really well to give a feel of space and luxury.
The second (and third on selected floor plans) bedroom in a similar colour scheme to the master bedroom but with hints of lime, provides further accommodation in style. This arrangement includes twin beds, a built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, chest of drawers and en-suite with large shower.
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday lodge are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Metrotile roof – guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Sky lights to the lounge and kitchen
- Clad in CanExel (available in a range of claddings and colours)
- Bi-fold doors to the living area and French doors to each bedroom
- Vaulted panelled ceilings throughout
- Boatyard style corner suite with coordinating scatter cushions
- Wall-mounted Flamerite Omniglade black mirror fire with logs and embers
- Coordinating coffee table and dining table with benches
- Full-length curtains to the bi-fold doors with matching Roman blind to the dining area
- Inset LED downlights and USB charger socket
- Axiom walnut worktop and feature tiling
- Belfast style kitchen units
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washer / dryer, microwave
- Oven and hob with Stainless steel and curved glass chimney extractor fan
- Freestanding wine cooler
- Roman blind and laminate flooring
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards
- Coordinated fully lined curtains and scatter cushions
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Wardrobes with sliding doors
- Thermostatic shower to en-suites; fitted bath to master bedroom en-suite, in addition to shower
- Porcelanosa Madagascar tiles
- White wooden venetian blinds
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.