Stylish, sophisticated and comfortable, the Classic provides a truly luxurious retreat with its unique character and spacious living areas which immediately evoke a feeling of comfort and relaxation.
Upto 3 Bedrooms
1 Kitchen Area
1 Lounge Area
Our lodges can be completely bespoke to your lifestyle or requirments.
Stylish, sophisticated and comfortable, the Classic provides a truly luxurious retreat with its unique character and true West Well Park style.
The spacious living area immediately evokes a feeling of comfort and ease. A white panelled ceiling and large windows accentuate the feeling of space and with its soft colour palette and sumptuous sofas, you’ll be able to relax and unwind in true style.
A firm favourite with holiday parks, the Classic certainly lives up to its name!
Light and inviting the bedrooms continue the stylish yet relaxed feel with soft, natural colours, feature panelled walls and freestanding white furniture. Stylish and contemporary, the bathroom and en-suite have a lovely warm feel created by mid oak coloured tiling and illuminated mirrors; perfect for having a soak and unwinding at the end of the day.
The contemporary, gloss kitchen provides plenty of practical cupboard space in addition to accommodating a full complement of integrated appliances.
A particular feature of the kitchen is the wide work surface between the kitchen and dining area which creates a sociable breakfast bar in addition to providing a practical work space.
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday lodge are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Inset chrome downlights to front soffit
- Clad in low maintenance CanExel (also available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- French doors plus full-length triple panel windows to the front elevation with angled glazing above
- White panelled vaulted ceilings to the living area (flat panelled ceilings to bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Polished chrome sockets and switches throughout
- Oak interior doors with polished chrome handles throughout
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Berlin style occasional chair
- ‘Beefeater’ style lounge suite in Stone fabric with coordinating scatter cushions
- Country style furniture including a coffee table, mirror, and extending dining table with chairs
- Contemporary style high gloss kitchen with soft / self-close doors and drawers
- Chrome inset ceiling downlights and lights to plinths in kitchen area
- Large breakfast bar with stools
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and hob with extractor hood
- Freestanding stylish bedroom furniture including bedsteads, bedside cabinets, wardrobes and a dressing table with stool
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower-room. Family bathroom off hall
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms and lounge area
- Laminate flooring to the dining area and kitchen
- Fully lined curtains and Roman blinds
- USB charging points to the living area and bedrooms
- Utility room on selected floor plans
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.