The Heritage is a top-of-the-range home with a distinctive exterior complemented by a luxurious interior.
Upto 3 Bedrooms
1 Kitchen Area
1 Lounge Area
Our lodges can be completely bespoke to your lifestyle or requirments.
With a spacious fitted kitchen designed to accommodate everything you could need and a bathroom and wet room that spell pure luxury, this home sets new standards in kitchen and bathroom design.
The kitchen includes a range cooker with black glass splashback and matching chimney hood, American fridge-freezer and a stylish Belfast sink!
The bathroom includes an indulgent free-standing bath with waterfall tap and the beautiful master bedroom even has its own dressing room and en-suite – these are just a few of the features that this impressive home has to offer.
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday park home are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel as standard (available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Panelled vaulted ceilings throughout
- 8ft walls providing plenty of ceiling height
- Feature wall niches in lounge
- Regent style lounge suite
- Fully lined curtains in with coordinating tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Coffee table, lamp tables and extending dining table with chairs
- Chandeliers to the lounge and dining area
- Feature fireplace with electric fire
- Study with office chair
- Fully integrated appliances including a washer / dryer, dishwasher and microwave
- Premium branded range cooker with glass splashback and matching chimney hood
- Premium branded American fridge-freezer
- Silestone worktop and upstand
- Ceramic Belfast sink
- Full-height pull out larder units and an integrated wine rack
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with free-standing French style furniture
- Fully-lined curtains with tie-backs and matching scatter cushions to the bedrooms
- French style beds
- En-suite with rain drench shower and wall-hung vanity unit
- Luxury free-standing bath with floor-mounted waterfall tap
- Designer radiators with in-set mirrors to bathroom and en-suite
- Large walk-in dressing room to the master bedroom with full-height mirrored wall
- Feature tiling to the bathroom and en-suite
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.