The Ikon is a contemporary and iconic park home with design flair and quality throughout.
Upto 3 Bedrooms
1 Kitchen Area
1 Lounge Area
Our lodges can be completely bespoke to your lifestyle or requirments.
The current model, whilst largely retaining the exterior styling and floor plan of its predecessor, benefits from a new contemporary colour scheme with vibrant accent colours.
The layout, which includes a central kitchen / diner with a lounge separated by double doors, provides the option to open up the living space or to have separate rooms. A contemporary colour scheme of greys, creams and pale turquoise flows throughout.
High gloss doors with aircraft style top-lockers, two skylights and a large breakfast island make a bold statement in the spacious fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Through into the bedrooms, large wardrobes with sliding doors provide plenty of storage and cross padded and buttoned, wall-mounted headboards (commissioned especially for the Ikon), frame the beds making a striking internal feature. Off the master bedroom the luxurious en-suite includes a large shower with overhead deluge and handheld showerhead. The family bathroom is equally luxurious and includes a contemporary styled bath.
The lounge has a modern chic feel.
Two large sofas, footstools with storage compartments, stylish light oak furniture that coordinates perfectly with the flooring, designer lighting and a contemporary wall-mounted fire all come together to create the perfect space to relax and unwind.
The accent colours, seen in the lounge footstools and kitchen splashback, are available in a number of colour options, so whatever your taste, the Ikon can be tailored to fit!
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday park home are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel as standard (available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Panelled vaulted ceilings throughout
- Feature, wall mounted fire
- Nova style lounge suite with footstools and co-ordinating scatter cushions
- Light oak mirror and sideboard
- Lined curtains, blinds and vertical blinds
- Laminate flooring
Kitchen and Dining Area
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Contemporary fitted kitchen units and kitchen island with stools
- Eye-level double electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Two large skylights to kitchen area
- Lined Roman blinds
- Light oak dining table with chairs
- Laminate flooring
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Wall-mounted headboards with co-ordinated bedding and curtains
- Full-height mirrors to both bedrooms
- Vanity units with ‘sit-on’ basins to bathroom and en-suite
- Chrome curved heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.