One of the most long-standing and popular lodges in the UK has just got even better!
Upto 3 Bedrooms
1 Kitchen Area
1 Lounge Area
Our lodges can be completely bespoke to your lifestyle or requirments.
The sociable open-plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas has beautiful new interior design and a new colour scheme of soft naturals with subtle, patterned fabrics.
The Kingfisher has a new grown-up and sophisticated air about it! There’s stylish furniture with clean, contemporary lines, two comfortable two-seater sofas to relax back into, white cladding to the vaulted ceilings, and feature cladding around a contemporary wall-mounted fire which makes a striking focal point.
The soft soothing colour scheme flows through to the bedrooms. The same fabrics can be found in the curtains and scatter cushions here but in different shades, a duck egg blue for the master bedroom and sage green for the second bedroom. The generous master bedroom has a dressing area with two double wardrobes, dressing table and en-suite, and the second bedroom, with twin beds, also includes ample wardrobe space and sits next to the family bathroom.
A fully fitted kitchen, which of course includes integrated appliances, has several noteworthy design features.
A natural wood effect found in the worktop and breakfast bar, alongside acrylic doors and draws and a chrome extractor hood perfectly combine to make the kitchen warm, relaxed, yet contemporary too. Downlights, a sky light and a designer chrome mixer tap with pull-out spray (which can also be found in the utility room) add those all-important finishing touches.
The exterior styling with full glass façade, French doors and feature lighting, which has made the Kingfisher so popular over the years, remains largely the same; why change what works!
Having said that, West Well Park now offers an extended range of cladding options such as the flat log profile pictured; even more choice of finish and colour so you can ensure your lodge fits perfectly within its surroundings.
The Kingfisher is also available with a roof terrace – a lodge with a view! With an exterior spiral staircase, the spacious upper terrace can easily fit two sun loungers, as well as a table and chairs – simply sit back and enjoy the view!
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday lodge are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel as standard (available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Panelled vaulted ceilings throughout
- Feature cladding to the lounge with inset shelf
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire
- Henrietta style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Aged oak furniture including a coffee table and dining table with chairs
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs
- Laminate flooring with underlay
- Cashmere glass effect kitchen with soft / self-close doors and drawers
- Distressed oak effect worktop
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel, electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Utility room (not available on all floor plans)
- Lined Roman Blind
- USB charging point
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards, bed runners and scatter cushions
- Dressing area to master bedroom with two double wardrobes mirror and dressing table
- Double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets and mirror to second bedroom
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs to the bedrooms
- Wall hung vanity units to the shower room and en-suite bathroom
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.