West Well Park
Get Ready For Summer
Fresh and beachy with a free and easy spirit, the Summerhouse lodge is perfect for enjoying carefree days with friends and family.
Clad in Mist Grey CanExel (also available in a range of other colours and claddings), the exterior is stylish and contemporary, and a striking stepped front aspect with feature glazing to the dining area, not only allows light to flood in, but is also perfect for taking in a view. French doors to the lounge and master bedroom complete the look and mean it’s perfectly suited to extending the living space outside.
Inside, white panelled, vaulted ceilings and partially panelled walls continue the fresh, beachy feel and feature beams to the living space add character and depth. With a colour palette of cool whites and nautical blues, and simple contemporary reclaimed pine furnishings, this lodge has a wonderful feel that you can’t help but relax in.
It’s not just the style, quality and feel of this lodge that make it special though, as you would expect from West Well Park, original and unique features are in store. An intelligent floor plan maximizes the use of space, particularly in the living area where the kitchen, with premium branded integrated appliances, wraps around the far side of the lodge.
Through into the master bedroom, a stylish Hampstead double bed sits central to the room in front of a feature, full-height wall with beautiful glazing. Behind this wall, an indulgent 1800 feature bath is situated, and then to the left a separate WC and en-suite shower room – pure luxury!
If you’re looking for a luxury lodge that will see guests coming back time and time again, the Summerhouse may just be the lodge you’ve been looking for.
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday lodge are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Stepped front aspect with feature glazing
- Tall slender windows and French doors to the lounge area and master bedroom
- Clad in CanExel ( available in a range of colours and claddings)
- Down-lights over the main entrance and to the French doors
- White panelled vaulted ceilings, feature beams and half panelled walls
- Entrance hall with Rowico Saltash reclaimed pine sideboard
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Wrap around kitchen with wine cooler and integrated luxury branded appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, single electric oven, microwave and ceramic hob with extractor hood
- Fitted white Amalfi Legno style kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers and an Axiom Shadow Oak worktop
- Dining area with Rowico Saltash reclaimed pine extending dining table and chairs
- Lounge area with a feature panelled wall housing a contemporary wall-mounted fire with pebbles and driftwood, two contemporary styled sofas, a Rowico Saltash reclaimed pine coffee table and DAB Radio and
- Bluetooth sound system with ceiling speakers
- White wooden Venetian blinds and lined curtains and Roman blinds
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite facilities set behind a feature, part glazed wall framing a white Hampstead double bed
- En-suite with 1800 feature bath open through from the bedroom behind the feature wall, and separate WC and shower room
- Second bedroom with twin beds, wardrobe with sliding doors and bedside cabinet
- Family bathroom with combi-shower over bath, vanity unit with counter-top basin and WC
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms, Berkeley laminate flooring to the living area and entrance hall and waterproof laminate to the bathroom and en-suite
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.