Sleek, with clean lines and a distinctive architectural glazed front, the Contemporary Lodge exudes the style and individual character synonymous of West Well Park. The Contemporary provides a wonderful spacious environment with everything needed for the perfect holiday… who could ask for more!
Our lodges can be completely bespoke to your lifestyle or requirments.
Exterior lighting in the bold soffit overhead, illuminates the front elevation at night and with its clean uncomplicated lines, natural light and versatile space, this lodge sits perfectly in any surrounding.
The professionally designed interior combines high style with luxurious accommodation and includes fully integrated appliances as standard. Highly atmospheric, the beautiful interior design incorporates freestanding furniture, fully integrated appliances and natural linen fabrics, giving a chic and modern feel.
No information on the bedrooms & bathrooms, please contact us for more information.
Included in the purchase of your brand new West Well Park luxury holiday park home are:
- Siting and delivery
- Standard decking (upgrades available upon request)
2 private parking spaces directly outside your lodge
A private garden
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings throughout
- Exposed feature wooden beams
- Spacious open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Contemporary wall-mounted fire with pebbles
- Devon style lounge suite with scatter cushions
- Contemporary styled nest of tables, storage coffee table and extending dining table and chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven and 4-burner hob
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to bedrooms
- Coordinated bed sets, duvets and scatter cushions
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with wall-hung vanity units
- Feature tiling to the bathroom and en-suite
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds to the living area and bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite Hessian back carpet with underlay to the lounge, dining area, hall and bedrooms
- Fitted utility room (on selected floor plans)
- Glazed front fascia with two sets of patio doors
- Extended soffit with integrated down lights
- Clad in CanExel as standard (also available in a range of other claddings such as the A-grade cedar wood shown on the front cover)